Defense Trade Compliance Services including, but not limited to:
Daily compliance assistance to the import/export department of a world leader in the design, manufacture and service of military and commercial helicopters; fixed-wing aircraft; spare parts and maintenance, repair and overhaul services for helicopters and fixed-wing aircraft; and civil helicopter operations:
- Classify parts per Harmonized Tariff Schedule, Export Control Classification Number and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (“ITAR”).
- Twelve-hour expediting on special requests and order alerts.
- Create and maintain a database of over 40,000 parts that have been classified by Addison-Clifton.
- On-site meetings with staff and subject matter experts for data clarifications and compliance awareness.
Military groupings and part classifications processed including, but not limited to:
Airframe, Alighting (Landing) Gear, Armament/Defense Equipment, Auxiliary Gear, Cargo Handling, Avionics, Avionics Harnesses, Bearings and Seals, Blades, Electrical, Electrical Harnesses, Electronic Controls (All Systems), Flight Control Harnesses, Furnishings, Hydraulics, Instruments and Controls (Crew Station), Mechanical Flight Controls, Power Plant, Rotors (Lift/Thrust), SAC, Standards, Support/Test/Ground Handling Equipment, Trainers, Transmission, USML – Airframe, USML – Alighting (Landing) Gear, USML – Armament/Defense Equipment, USML – Avionics, USML – Avionics Harnesses, USML – Bearings and Seals, USML – Blades, USML – Electrical, USML – Electrical Harnesses, USML – Electronic Controls (All Systems), USML – Flight Control Harnesses, USML – Furnishings, USML – Hydraulics, USML – Instruments and Controls (Crew Station), USML – Mechanical Flight Controls, USML – Power Plant, USML – Rotors (Lift/Thrust), USML – Standards, USML – Support/Test/Ground Handling Equipment, USML – Transmission, USML – Wiring Installations, Wing/Nacelle/Sponson and Wiring Installations.
Export Control Reform (“ECR”) assistance to reclassify items from ITAR control to the Bureau of Industry and Security (“BIS”):
- Analyze product and components for eligibility.
- Organize and submit a Commodity Jurisdiction to the U.S. Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (“DDTC”).
- Reclassify military aircraft training simulation systems from ITAR control to the BIS.
Licensing services and filing of the DSP-5 form provided for components related to missile deployment:
- Evaluation of product and materials for ECR eligibility or ITAR export restrictions.
- Compile necessary documents for Snap-R form in preparation of filing.
Voluntary Self Disclosure assistance provided to:
- Evaluate and identify compliance risks.
- Assist in mitigation of fines.
- Prepare responses to the DDTC.
- Create a local or global compliance program and provide staff training.